Sunday, July 20, 2008

Shoe Crush

Once upon a time I had a crush on a boy that worked in the Nordstrom shoe department…and these are one of pairs of shoes I bought from him. (Mom don’t worry he doesn’t work there anymore!)


6 comments:

Leslie said...

That could be an expensive crush. Thank goodness he doesn't work there anymore. You need to find a crush at the library. Wait, I think you did.

Katie said...

I am pretty sure we lived together when you had this crush and bought these shoes from him. You are OOC (out of control).

jenn w said...

OOC. Totally. Nice shwaz!

Robyn said...

i believe i witnessed you wearing those 4 inch heels while walking up the hill by the jfsb in the snow...this may be somewhat of an exaggeration, but still impressive.

Robyn said...

no shoe updates since July 20?? I mean seriously! It is already October!

Katie said...

Okay, time for a new post about shoes or just whateve.....